søndag 27. januar 2008

Schedule!

As I said, surprisingly little is required from us to get this rolling. We've been to two services to day, and in the middle of the last one our companion left us saying that we were going to have a meeting after the service. So we sat through, and when we couldn't find him afterwards it turned out that the meeting had already started and they had already done a lot of work on our schedule, which looked very promising.

They've captured me and Vegard quite well, a lot of both sports, music and even computing. Vegard is going to have an english course, I'm going to be with the worship team, mostly Vegard but I guess also me will be with CHRISC (CHRIstian Sports Contact), we'll have a computer course together, and I am going to have some kind of music course, plus they need a geek over at the office some hours per week, and here I am. Phew, long sentence. Oh, and we will recieve french lessons!

Some of this starts already next week, but the rest of it I guess will start up within a couple of weeks.
They also said they wanted us to «feel free». That is, feel part of the student community around here, not be afraid to hang around with people etc. That's kind of hard now as we run into some serious communication problems if we try to have a normal conversation, but that we'll work on. I suppose we'll get quite a number of friends and aquaintances(which is probably spelled a bit different than that) as we get started.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

It is good to see that things works in cristianity werever you are, Tord. I hope you will have an interesting time in Cameroon.
Greetings from Mossa.