lørdag 12. januar 2008

Cameroon?

I'm still only carrying my suitcase from the one-week Mombasa vacation, I don't know french, and I most certainly don't know what I'm going to do there (what's student work in Cameroon?), but next week I'm moving to Cameroon. I'm going to stay there for 3 more months, together with Vegard, and also Eline and Helene who are other Hald-students there.

That means I get to experience even another culture, plus the feeling of being TOTALLY lost.

While I try to see the positive in this, the fact that Team Kenya is history is sad, both because I'm definately going to miss the rest of my team, but also the fact that the situation in Kenya is as it is. Our thoughts and prayers go to those affected by the tragedy.

1 kommentar:

Inki and Ole Einar sa...

TORD!!! Jeg er lite oppdatert pga lite internettilgang; men iik! DU SKAL TIL KAMERUN!! Du maa ha god tur og LYKKE TIL! Skal be for dere!

Kan du gi en schvaaaer klem til Eline for meg? Si at jeg savner henne og er saa glad i henne! takk!

Lykke til med det dere skal gjoere i Kamerun. det er nok Guds vilje at dere skal dit! :)

Savner deg og humoren din, Tord! Gleder meg til aa se deg igjen!
Klem fra Inki