torsdag 24. januar 2008

Arrived at dang

Pardon me if there is any weird spelling mistakes in this post, but french keyboards are just totally messed up.

We just had our first night in Dang. We moved in yesterday evening, and started to wash our appartments and unpack our things. The appartments seem to be finished in a bit of a hurry when there suddenly were two people moving in there, but who cares. Now we even have our own bathrooms, a kitchen, a closet, some shelves and a really comfortable bed! MED DYNE!

Now we just took a walk up the area to look around, and found this internet café.


I'm probqbly going to write my post in advance next time; because this keyboard layout is really a pain. I'll try to post some pictures as well pretty soon.

Now I want to find something to eat. Au revoir!

Ingen kommentarer: