lørdag 29. mars 2008

Closing up

Next sunday I start my journey back home. Next sunday. That's pretty soon.
So what's moving inside my head right now?

Ofcourse it's knowing that it's probably a very long time until I get here again, if ever. Leaving friends I probably won't see again for many years.

But cynical as it might be, the thought of going back home is very appealing..
Meeting all my friends again.
Understanding the culture I am in.
Understanding what people say.
Understanding what happens around me.
Catching up with Natalia (= my guitar)
Not bathing in sweat every time I go to bed.
Drinking skummamelk.
Smågodt.
Decent internet-connection.
Not having to be afraid of "behaving wrong"

Not to mention, to move on and apply what I've learned this year. About the previous post, I've decided to go to Trondheim. That's what I want, and if I do anything else I'll just end up thinking of how it would be in Trondheim..
I haven't told Vegard, and he's most probably going to kill me when he reads this, but who cares :)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Aaaah! Konge da!! Gleder mæ virkelig til å få dæ til Trondheim! Må alltid ha en bror her oppe, vet du ;) Ikke sikkert det e så lett å tenke det akkurat nå, men tror det blir utrolig bra :)

Nyt siste tida i Afrika max, også må vi snakkes når du kommer tilbake. Kanskje en vårtur til Trondheim og sjekke hybelforhold og litt sånn hadde vært noe?? Du e hvertfall hjertelig velkommen!

Ingridklem og Olavhåndtrykk ;)

Anonym sa...

Hei Tord!

Har ikke fulgt med på bloggen din hele tida, men noen ganger har jeg vært innom. Du har virkelige hatt en spesiell praksisperiode delt mellom Kenya og Kamerun!

Så flott at du kommer til Trondheim! Her er du hjertelig velkommen. Håper og tror at du vil trives i byen. Anbefaler TKS og miljøet på Berg.

Sees til høsten.

Pål Stenumgård